We continue to monitor the weather associated with Hurricane Florence. At this time we plan on having our Fall Fellowship this weekend at camp.
We will make every accommodation to try to keep everyone as dry as possible, however, plan on a rainy weekend.
If you are planning on coming, we need to confirm that you are coming, no ifs or maybes, we have to know to prepare for food.
To that end, we have created a survey to get a number of brothers attending, If you are a passport holder, we need to know if you are coming. If you have preregistered, and plan on coming, you need to answer survey.
Don't stuff the survey box!
If you are now changing your mind and not planning on attending, you need to let Jimmy Arthurs know immediately.
In order to plan we need to know your status by 9pm on Tuesday September 11th.
We appreciate your help in getting the plan confirmed. Wet or dry, we will have fun!
If the weather dictates that we cancel event, we will send emails and post on facebook page as soon as we are directed to do so.