Join us Saturday March 5, 2016 for the annual day of service at Camp Bud Schiele – Beaver Day!
Bring your work gloves and it’s always handy to have shovels, hammers, brush saws, rakes, clippers, etc. Here’s a few of the things that we’ll be working on for the 2016 Beaver Day:
- Repairing the roof of the storage building in campsite 8
- Painting the gate at the main entrance
- Repairing tents in cub camp
- Removing railroad ties from cub camp parking area
- Picking up tree limbs from parking lot to QM
- Cleaning out the ditch along waterfront
- Cleaning up brush in campsite 13 from downed trees
- Cleaning out the storm drain at the new shelter
- Cleaning mud off the drive at the new shelter
- Working on the new OA program building
A group of brothers will be working on the new building on Friday the 4th starting around 9:00. If you would like to come and help, let Jimmy Arthurs know by email and meals will be provided. They will be spending the night in the staff cabins.