The 2016 Dixie Fellowship will be held on the weekend of April 22-24, 2016 at Knox Scout Reservation in Lincolnton, GA.
2016 Dixie Fellowship Registration Fee of $46.00 and is due by January 20th to lock in your spot and to make sure you get all your items.
The 2016 Dixie Fellowship fee includes a delegate patch, participation pin, lodge delegate t-shirt, and a lodge Dixie delegate flap. A BSA health (part A & B) form is required and must be returned with your registration form. By registering for the 2016 Dixie Fellowship you are agreeing to the Code of Conduct below.
2016 Dixie Fellowship Registration Form
BSA Health Form Parts A and B
2016 Dixie Fellowship Code of Conduct
The success or failure of our fellowship depends on the conduct of each individual brother that attends. As an Arrowman, I understand and will observe all rules and regulations of the Order of the Arrow, the Boy Scouts of America, and will observe the reasonable demands made of me. As a member of the Order of the Arrow, I will:
- Observe the Scout Law, Scout Oath, and the Obligation of the Order of the Arrow.
- Wear my officially designated uniform as required throughout the fellowship.
- Attend planned and general training sessions.
- Confine the trading and swapping of Scout related items to free periods and in designated areas.
- Be personally responsible for the breakage, damage, or loss of property.
- Observe quiet hours and lights-out hours.
- Keep my quarters clean and dispose of trash in the proper places.
- Not change my officially assigned area without permission.
- Allow no unregistered person to occupy my quarters.
- Wear suitable covering in the camp including shirt and closed toed shoes.
- Observe all BSA policies regarding the purchase, possession, or consumption of alcohol.
- Observe BSA tobacco use policies.
- Respect BSA rules prohibiting the use of fireworks and firearms.
- Neither buy nor sell items at the fellowship other than at the Trading Post or as authorized by the Council of
Chiefs. I understand that the Trading Post is the only official source for the purchase of items.
- Not to leave camp without permission of the fellowship headquarters.
- Remember that I am a guest of Bob White Lodge 87 of the Georgia-Carolina Council, and Knox Scout
- Park only in designated areas.
- Abide by the BSA Guide to Safe Scouting including Youth Protection Guidelines.I understand that the failure to abide by these rules, as approved by the Council of Chiefs, could result in my removal from the fellowship and camp premises.