Due to health and safety concerns for our brothers, last night the executive board decided against sending an Eswau Huppeday delegation to attend the Dixie Fellowship rescheduled for August.
COVID-19 has brought unprecedented uncertainty, financial challenges, and impact to our daily lives. We’ve all been looking forward to Dixie Fellowship but the health and safety of our brothers is our utmost concern.
Refunds for Dixie will be sent as soon as possible. If you purchased extra items for the event, we’ll obtain and distribute those as soon as we can.
As of this writing, the section is planning on holding the event. If you ordered extra delegate flaps, we will also distribute those ASAP, they are currently unavailable.