At Fall Fellowship, we celebrate 50 years of service as a lodge. The Quest events will be built around themes from the history of Eswau Huppeday.
Each chapter needs to bring a “totem” that will symbolize your chapter and it’s spirit.
At least one person from each chapter will get wet during Quest, so make sure someone is prepared with the appropriate attire.
During Quest, the majority of your time will be spent in your chapter’s Cart. Here’s the rules on making your cart:
- It will be a non motorized, 4 wheeled cart such as in years past. A lot of time will be demanded from the cart so the lighter it is the better.
- There will be two pushers and one driver/other stuff at any given time. Each of these three people MUST have a helmet and wear it at all times while with their cart.
- When building your cart you should “think pink.”
- Items required on your cart are: nerf gun with at least 10 bullets, a pair of binoculars, bandana with your chapter color on it, and a batman logo.
- The more extras you put on your cart, the more points you will receive.
Got questions? Use the form below.