1. The race will be set at a place to be determined on the grounds of Camp Bud Schiele. Cars must be able to operate on all terrains including water.
2. Each chapter will be allowed to use no more than four runners. No substitutions will be allowed once the race begins.
3. Your car must be able to hold a driver and a live Alien prisoner.
4. All participants must wear a helmet.
1. You may not use ropes, belts, pulleys, fans, motors, etc. to propel your car. The car may only be propelled by pushing.
2. Your car must be no larger than 5ft wide and 10ft long, but must be larger then 4ft wide and 4ft long.
3. Cars must have between 3 and 18 wheels.
4. Cars must have an effective braking system.
5. Cars must have effective steering system.
6. Your chapters name must be clearly displayed on you car.
7. Cars must be equipped with an Alien containment system (ex. Cage)
8. Cars will receive additional points based on overall appearance in relation to the theme.
9. NO Trash Can or Canoe Vehicles
1. A chapter cannot intentionally vandalize or damage another chapter’s car.
2. During the race, cars and participants cannot have any functional destructive devices that could injure participants, bystanders, or cars. These items include but are not limited to protruding poles, projectile weapons, tacks, flamethrowers, and improvised explosives.